This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Schedulers Customization
Hello All,

I would like to ask about some things if possible to customize with a custom css code on the schedulers / Holidays form.

1. Is there a way to show only the Holidays tab directly without any other schedule? The same like can be done with the direct link to schedulers &nohol but for the Holidays tab ONLY.
  2. Is there a way to change the background colour of the holidays that are recurring every year? Same like it is done for active or inactive events (red/green) for example.
  3. Is there a way to be able to edit the date of the event/holiday by a field where the user can just type in the date like 21/02/2022 or 21-02-2022 instead of the date picker?

Is there a bug known for Spacelynk FW 2.3.0 where the option run/do not run on holidays is not working? I have this report from the client.

Is it safe to update the Spacelynk to the latest FW version as this is an industrial application and cannot have fails?

Thank you in advance for the support.
This is not possible at the moment. Points 1 and 2 are easy to implement but will require new firmware.

Firmware upgrade is generally safe but make sure that you have latest backup. In rare cases users can discover that the micro SD card is in read-only state because the firmware did not change after the upgrade. So if you want to be 100% sure you should have a replacement micro SD card just in case.
Hello Admin,

FW 2.7.0 will be installed on my next visit on-site.

Could you please add here the custom css for point 1-2?

Thank you again for the great support.
For this you will have to wait for a new firmware release after 2.7.0

A possible work-around for point 1 is to create a user that only has access to holidays.