This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3.0 widgets order
Hello after creation of the multiple widgets there is some default order which is same for all devices (mobile phones with similar resution), user can change order of the widgets and lock that order. It is OK, but now I need to create very large Mosaic visualisation for many people and fix the widgets ordering for them.

Is there any method how to do that? 

Thank you.
If user changes the order he is changing it only for himself, this is stored in his browser. 
You can hide the lock button in css like this
Code:
.js-lock { display: none !important; }
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(23.02.2022, 08:39)Daniel Wrote: If user changes the order he is changing it only for himself, this is stored in his browser. 
You can hide the lock button in css like this
Code:
.js-lock { display: none !important; }

Ok thank you and can I arrange widgets for all users?
For everyone same order which I somehow prepare?

Thank you
There is only one predefined order, not per user.
Ctrl+F5
(23.02.2022, 12:22)Daniel Wrote: There is only one predefined order, not per user.

Sure, that's ok, can I change that predefined order?

Thank you
Just order them as Admin
Ctrl+F5
(24.02.2022, 08:58)Daniel Wrote: Just order them as Admin
I try that as first option before I created a thread. I try again right now and it doesn't work at all. Changes are not transferred to the cloud. And also not by anonymous browser window by IP access....

Is there any procedure how it works?

Thank you
Did you sync?
Ctrl+F5
(24.02.2022, 17:59)Daniel Wrote: Did you sync?

Of course.
Make a video of what you doing. Make sure you use latest fw and apps
Ctrl+F5
(24.02.2022, 19:21)Daniel Wrote: Make a video of what you doing. Make sure you use latest fw and apps
Hello there is video. 

1st. Login in Google Chrome and change order of the widgets.
2nd. Open another browser, and there is default order which is everytime default for all new logins (browsers) and cannot be changed.
3rd. Default order in cloud.

There is the video: https://we.tl/t-XLA1K3qlRv

Thank you
You have to change the order in Mosaic admin. Changing the order in normal view only is stored locally on your PC/phone no matter if you are accessing as admin or not.
(25.02.2022, 08:05)admin Wrote: You have to change the order in Mosaic admin. Changing the order in normal view only is stored locally on your PC/phone no matter if you are accessing as admin or not.

Sorry I forgot that I can change order in Mosaic admin also  Angel not just under admin account as I misunderstood.

Last question there is probably not a way how to automatically order wigets by columns first not rows on bigger resolutions?
Order cannot be controlled like this. It's possible to set the maximum container width via custom CSS but then you will have a lot of empty space on large screens.