This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic Instance
Hi there,
it seems that with the new firmware there is only a Mosaic instance. I have 3 users and everyone has his Mosaic instance.

If I update to the new firmware I lost this opportunity?

Thank you for your help.
User access has been implemented in Mosaic. You can now use one instance for multiple users.
(01.03.2022, 08:48)admin Wrote: User access has been implemented in Mosaic. You can now use one instance for multiple users.

Thank you Admin.

Sorry but how can I set the properies of view?

Thanks.
In LM user access, same place like for custom visu.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(01.03.2022, 08:56)Daniel Wrote: In LM user access, same place like for custom visu.

Sorry Daniel but it is not clear. At the moment I have 2 different mosaic projects. One per mosaic instance 1 and the other per Mosaic instance 2.

Graphic projects are different but obsiously in the same LM. The url obviously are different: https://ip_address/apps/data/mosaic30/ for the first one and https://ip_address/apps/data/mosaic302/ for the second. I have some Android touch panel.

Now, with the new firmare, where can I upload the 2 different projects please?

Thanks.
The import is not possible. The only you can do it to export custom widgets to files and import back.
The url will be the same only different user should have different access level. You should make one big Mosaic project and assign permissions per user.
You can keep using old Mosaic with Instance but there won't be any update to it.
Ctrl+F5
(01.03.2022, 14:18)Daniel Wrote: The import is not possible. The only you can do it to export custom widgets to files and import back. 
The url will be the same only different user should have different access level.  You should make one big Mosaic project and assign permissions per user.
You can keep using old Mosaic with Instance but there won't be any update to it.

Thank you Daniel.

Last Little help: I use a third party touch panel but due to firmware update of LM, now touch panel cannot load LM anymore. White Page Is shown.

Instead if I use https://ip_address/apps/data/mosaic302 touch panel can connect to LM whitout problem.

Could you let me know in few words what Is different now?

Tomorrow I will ask tech info to touch panel company and surely they Will tell me that It Is not their problem.

LM works fine with all other device such as mobile or PC.

Unfortunately I cannot change touch panel because they are use a door access.

So I have to explain them to update browser web of touch panel.

Could you help me please? What Is your idea?

Thanks.
Can you give some more info about the panel? OS and version. What do you use to display mosaic and versions.
Ctrl+F5
(02.03.2022, 10:31)Daniel Wrote: Can you give some more info about the panel? OS and version. What do you use to display mosaic and versions.

Hi Daniel, in the meanwhile tech support told me that it is a simple web view. Hence touch cannot manage pop up related to the login and password.

Unfortunately it is an embedded touch hence I have not OS and version of it. From LM side firmware is the last one and Mosaic is last update. I can show on the old Mosaic version (second instance).

Have you any idea please?

Thanks.
Can you display any other app?
Ctrl+F5
(02.03.2022, 11:09)Daniel Wrote: Can you display any other app?

No. I cannot see the first page as well and all apps. The page remain completely white. I can see only when I use the url related to the second or the third instance of Mosaic.

Thanks.

BR
Did you try using direct url to other apps?
Ctrl+F5
(02.03.2022, 11:24)Daniel Wrote: Did you try using direct url to other apps?

Yes! I tried with http and https both for scheduler for example. Nothing!
Do you have password for apps enabled?
Ctrl+F5
(02.03.2022, 11:32)Daniel Wrote: Do you have password for apps enabled?

Not enable. In the attachment you will see the only things I see. The screen is white obviously.

Thanks.

BR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Enable password and try putting user and password in to the url. It might work if it is old enough.
Ctrl+F5
(02.03.2022, 12:08)Daniel Wrote: Enable password and try putting user and password in to the url. It might work if it is old enough.

Thank you Daniel. I did many tests but not this. I'll try.

Touch panel should admit because IP cameras are shown on touch panel with this method.

I'll keep you update.

Thanks.

BR
(03.03.2022, 06:34)Domoticatorino Wrote:
(02.03.2022, 12:08)Daniel Wrote: Enable password and try putting user and password in to the url. It might work if it is old enough.

Thank you Daniel. I did many tests but not this. I'll try.

Touch panel should admit because IP cameras are shown on touch panel with this method.

I'll keep you update.

Thanks.

BR

Hi Daniel,
I tryed without success. Even if I put user and password in the URL it does not work . But it works with IP CAM. 

http://user:password@ip_address/apps/

What do your suggest please?

Thanks.

BR
It seems browser does not allow simpe auth and it also blocking popup request for credentials.
I see no other option to disable password for apps but this is not recommended due to zero security.
I can send you the Mosaic instances so you can use it on LM if you want but this will be the old version last available on the store.
Ctrl+F5
(09.06.2022, 09:34)Daniel Wrote: It seems browser does not allow simpe auth and it also blocking popup request for credentials.
I see no other option to disable password for apps but this is not recommended due to zero security.
I can send you the Mosaic instances so you can use it on LM if you want but this will be the old version last available on the store.

Hi Daniel,
sorry for the delay. 

Could you send me Mosaic instance? 

Thank you very much.

BR.