This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

MBus and Siemens UH50 meter
I have 3 UH50 heatmeters that is battery operated. They only update data each 15min. What is the correct way to set up LM as GW for these devices?
I use a MBus to RS232 gateway.
Use a scheduled script. Check this guide: https://kb.logicmachine.net/integration/mbus/
That's probably right, but when the meter only sends each 15mn, it is in sleep mode the remaining time. It's turning into quite a challange to sync LM and meter.
M-Bus provides both data and power over two-wire connection. This means that the M-Bus module is permanently powered even though the meter itself uses battery power. You can probably read the data at any time but it won't be real-time measurements.
None of the meters are responding to adress scans eighter.. It was based on that I thought that values only was available every 15min.
Have you configured short address on each meter? M-Bus module might use a different baud rate like 1200 or 4800.
yes, i think so.. strange.. I also have the secondary adresses of the meters, but how does the mbus.scansecondary function work?

i only get this error;
Code:
attempt to call field 'scansecondary' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
You have outdated firmware.
Code:
SW: 20230607
Install 2024 RC1.