This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet Client not showing on /apps page
Hi.

Have a Logic Machine 5 with newest FW
HW: LM5 Lite (i.MX6)
SW: 20211215

Since i don't have access to "free internet" due to customer securitysettings I downloaded the Bacnetclient ipk from SW announce thread.
Downloaded "genohm-scada-bacnet_20210506_imx6.ipk", and added it by System config --> System --> Packages and +-sign
It then says done, and I reboot my LM.

After reboot I don't see the Icon for bacnetclient on apps page, but  I now have a new tab under LogicMachine --> Bacnet. There I can scan my connected LAN-network, and I see 14 different Bacnet devices on my LAN.
If I enter one of the devices I can see present.value

But since I can't map my wanted objects I'm kinda stuck
Have tried to share my 4g-connection from my laptop to LM, but it still won't enter the "appstore"

Any pointers howto proceed?
When you use bacnet  client as package you must use script for object mapping.
https://openrb.com/logicmachine-as-bacnet-client/
Attached bacnet client app you can install via file in app store menu.
If you move to app then uninstall the bacnet client package.

Attached Files
.ipk   bacnet-client.ipk (Size: 2.24 MB / Downloads: 16)
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(10.03.2022, 17:00)Daniel Wrote: When you use bacnet  client as package you must use script for object mapping.
https://openrb.com/logicmachine-as-bacnet-client/
Attached bacnet client app you can install via file in app store menu.
If you move to app then uninstall the bacnet client package.

Thanks you very much Daniel.

Got the APP working but unfortunately it is too many points on some of the devices so the LM doesn't manage to read them all
I will investigate further on the clientpackage and implementing the few points I need by scripting.
Managed to set it up so I could read a few points, so that will be my new approach.
Had seen that page before, but didn't get my head around it when I didn't have any equipment to test towards.