This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SpaceLynk Bacnet Client doesnt read
Hi, i have a SpaceLynk communicating with two ventilation systems and now bacnet isnt behaving.

If i change the value of an object, the value shows up in the ventilation controller within seconds.
The controller then changes the status value to the new value.
I then expect the status values to show up in the SpaceLynk.

They did come through for a while, although not matching the "change of value" settings.
Now they have completly stopped sending, and i havent gotten any new values for the last 15 hours.

We also have the same ventilation controller at a different location being ran by an LM and the bacnet add-on.
There it gets the values everytime we scan, and every time we run the script.
So we're left believing its the bacnet client.

We're gonna have a tech out next week to check the network and use a standalone pc to check the bacnet.
We want to verify that the ventilation systems are communicating correctly and isolate what the problem is.

I raised an issue with Schneider support, where a ticket was made, but thus far no follow up.

So my questions are:
Is there a way to force-read with the spacelynk bacnet client?
Is it correct that the LM bacnet add-ons does not work with the spacelynk ?
Anyone have any other suggestions
This bacnet cleint app is not the best, try reducing amount of object it might help.
SL has no package installer and even if SE would need to create signature for it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(11.10.2023, 13:44)Daniel Wrote: This bacnet cleint app is not the best, try reducing amount of object it might help.

Reducing objects is not an option. Thats just not how things should work.
I find it slightly amusing that the LM with a "slap it on" package works flawlessly on a similar system, but the bacnet certified unit has been struggling from the get go.
I think this will end with us going back to LMs and SE will be told that this just isnt good enough.

(11.10.2023, 13:44)Daniel Wrote: SL has no package installer and even if SE would need to create signature for it.

I figured as much, still had to ask.
Only bacnet server is certified, not the client.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.10.2023, 07:24)Daniel Wrote: Only bacnet server is certified, not the client.

I see. I dont think that has ever been specified before to us. Thank you so much.