This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Background color depends on the Value
Hello Guys,

Please, I hope you could help me with that, I have no knowledge with Java or CSS

I want to change the background color of Temp Value depending on the Value itself, for example, if the Value is >= 25 then the background color should be Red if it is between 21 and 24.5 then orange and if it's below then blue.

Many thanks in advance
See this: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...2#pid20292
I am not sure if it 100% relevant for your question but it works fine for my setup giving different background colors related to values.
I use the Object "Additional icons" button where you can specify different values and assign corresponding PNGs to it. So I have pre-made some few PNGs in different colors which will change on different values. Very simple setup.
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.