This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine Cloud
Hi,

Is it possible to add a new LM in existing cloud account?
Yes, you can simply create new network in cloud copy the string and paste in LM cloud app.
If you want to add to existing network then generate new string.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(23.03.2022, 11:58)Daniel Wrote: Yes, you can simply create new network in cloud copy the string and paste in LM cloud app.
If you want to add to existing network then generate new string.

There is no option to create a new network

There was a limit of 5 networks per user. It has been increased to 10, try again now.
(23.03.2022, 12:25)admin Wrote: There was a limit of 5 networks per user. It has been increased to 10, try again now.

It works.. thanks
But mosaic on web appears as "No connection to cloud", on the app it's working
Do you still get "No connection to cloud"? I've checked your networks and everything is ok.
(25.03.2022, 12:53)admin Wrote: Do you still get "No connection to cloud"? I've checked your networks and everything is ok.

It's fine since yesterday... sorry for not replying
I would like to ask, is there any way for me to manage how many devices are connected to the cloud? Please advise
Click X to close Mosaic then click gear icon in the top right to go to the settings page. There you can manage your networks and devices.
(21.03.2024, 07:25)admin Wrote: Click X to close Mosaic then click gear icon in the top right to go to the settings page. There you can manage your networks and devices.

I mean, can I know how many smartphones, iPads or computers connect to my LM through the cloud?