This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Wiser for KNX HomeKit App
Hi. I have LSS100100 Wiser for KNX (i.MX6). I want to install HomeKit App this device, but it's not available in the application store. Could you share the .ipk and certificate file?
SE is evaluating this app and it is SE decision to release it or not. We cannot generate certificate for SE apps.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Can't I install LogicMachine firmware on this device? Or is there another way to run HomeKit?
(03.01.2024, 20:09)berhankanbur Wrote: Can't I install LogicMachine firmware on this device? Or is there another way to run HomeKit?

Yes. Flash the LM5 Lite imx6 firmware as if you want to recover the SD and it will spoof the firmware (everything will work except RS485 ports).
(02.01.2024, 08:36)Daniel Wrote: SE is evaluating this app and it is SE decision to release it or not. We cannot generate certificate for SE apps.

(04.01.2024, 06:41)alexll Wrote:
(03.01.2024, 20:09)berhankanbur Wrote: Can't I install LogicMachine firmware on this device? Or is there another way to run HomeKit?

Yes. Flash the LM5 Lite imx6 firmware as if you want to recover the SD and it will spoof the firmware (everything will work except RS485 ports).
As far as I understand, I will flash the SD Card inside the hardware with the help of a program such as balenaEtcher. So where can I download the firmware file? Also can I go back to the old firmware afterwards?
Homekit app will not run on w4k firmware.
Ctrl+F5
(05.01.2024, 10:30)berhankanbur Wrote:
(02.01.2024, 08:36)Daniel Wrote: SE is evaluating this app and it is SE decision to release it or not. We cannot generate certificate for SE apps.

(04.01.2024, 06:41)alexll Wrote:

As far as I understand, I will flash the SD Card inside the hardware with the help of a program such as balenaEtcher. So where can I download the firmware file? Also can I go back to the old firmware afterwards?

Follow the official manual to recover the SD. And yes, you can go back with the same method but with the SE firmware.
(05.01.2024, 10:37)Daniel Wrote: Homekit app will not run on w4k firmware.

Hy Daniel. I have a Lm5 lite i.mx28 firmware 20230607. 
I would use HomeKit app but i can’t find it in the store. Can’t find it here as well. 

Could you help me ?

Thanks
Only iMX6 CPU is supported.
(06.01.2024, 08:30)admin Wrote: Only iMX6 CPU is supported.

Ok. Thank. 
Can i update it? Or it is a hardware issue?
The only way to update hardware is by buying new LM
Ctrl+F5
(08.01.2024, 08:30)Daniel Wrote: The only way to update hardware is by buying new LM

Is there any where that compares the features and specs between the LM5 and the Wiser for KNX?
It would be more fair to do the comparison with SL as W4K has some limitations on bacnet, users and modbus. Apart of this, everything related to cloud is totally different. We use zerotier for remote access which is a big difference as no solution on SE side for it yet. We also have few extra apps. Aside of the sw LM has many more hardware versions to choose from for different applications. Thanks to this we have more RS485 ports, DALI, canX, 1-wire and many i/Os
Ctrl+F5
Quote:It would be more fair to do the comparison with SL as W4K has some limitations on bacnet, users and modbus. Apart of this, everything related to cloud is totally different.  We use zerotier for remote access which is a big difference as no solution on SE side for it yet. We also have few extra apps. Aside of the sw LM has many more hardware versions to choose from for different applications.  Thanks to this we have more RS485 ports, DALI, canX, 1-wire and many i/Os

Thanks for that a LM it is
everything will work except RS485 ports.

Hi! Is this the same for LSS100200? If install LM software, RS-485 will not work?
There is no difference between SL and W4K in hardware point of view. The ports names are different in SL as LM has two.
Ctrl+F5
(19.03.2024, 22:33)lcrowhurst Wrote:
Quote:It would be more fair to do the comparison with SL as W4K has some limitations on bacnet, users and modbus. Apart of this, everything related to cloud is totally different.  We use zerotier for remote access which is a big difference as no solution on SE side for it yet. We also have few extra apps. Aside of the sw LM has many more hardware versions to choose from for different applications.  Thanks to this we have more RS485 ports, DALI, canX, 1-wire and many i/Os

Thanks for that a LM it is

Finally purchased an LM5 , its great, now to get my UI generating script running on it Smile