This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Make Background light up to simulate Lights ON
Hi.

I wonder there´s a way of making the Background image to light up from the status of a light group?
I´m thinking like, if I sets a kind o filter over a specific area of my background?

This so I  can illustrate a 2D floorplan to "light up" the rooms when a light is on.

Is this possibly in Visualization with CSS or Javascript or other way?
Hi, easiest way for me - using just svg icons with Alpha channel used (transparency). I use grey icon if light is off and yellow when is on. For that you need status of lighting object. At your plan you should select additional icons, and if status value = 0 use grey icon, if from 1 to 100 than yellow. Icons are transparent, so you will see your plan Smile

Icons are in attach. You can use free inkscape editor to make changes. Even you can make rotating svg icons if you need. Read more at forum about icons.

BR,

Alex
.svg   YellowEmpty.svg (Size: 2.88 KB / Downloads: 32)
.svg   Grey2WEmpty.svg (Size: 2.88 KB / Downloads: 22)
(20.06.2023, 19:33)AlexLV Wrote: Hi, easiest way for me - using just svg icons with Alpha channel used (transparency). I use grey icon if light is off and yellow when is on. For that you need status of lighting object. At your plan you should select additional icons, and if status value = 0 use grey icon, if from 1 to 100 than yellow. Icons are transparent, so you will see your plan Smile

Icons are in attach. You can use free inkscape editor to make changes. Even you can make rotating svg icons if you need. Read more at forum about icons.

BR,

Alex
Thanks. That might work, I´ll test does Smile