This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

CANx DALI APP - can you make some changes?
Hi admin!
1) when I open short address config there is a lot of space at left adn right side of the screen, but some params are under the bottom.
mabe it is possible to make 2 columns?

2) flashing button to find devise or group - it sends ARC127\ARC0 - is there a way to change these commands (make settings fo these in app)

device can have long time setting for dimmig, so  we wil not see result. also there are devices with phisicalmin level more then 127 (my record - 149).
RECALL MAX/OFF is better - device change it brightness immidietly.

3) group setting window - if some device lost power, group setting window is not shown. the only way is to delete missind short address. but i think it is not good idea. i can forget about deleted address, add new ballast at the same addres and then there will be 2 ballasts with the same address. could missing short adress be skipped and have blocked checkboxes?

4)  group setting window - can you add short address flashing button to this window? it would be easyer to map SA to groups

5) (as bonus) can you modify the app to open correctly on mobile devises? group associasion culd be done at mobile very easy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks for the suggestions.

1. What kind of extra information do you want to be shown? Mapped group addresses? It can be quite long and won't fit.

2. Flashing command will be changed to Recall max instead of Arc.

3. I don't fully understand the issue. You should address the whole line first before doing any other configuration instead of doing it partially.

4. Can be done.

5. No plans to make CANx apps mobile friendly. You can use zoom feature on your phone.
(15.11.2023, 14:35)admin Wrote: Thanks for the suggestions.

1. What kind of extra information do you want to be shown? Mapped group addresses? It can be quite long and won't fit.

2. Flashing command will be changed to Recall max instead of Arc.

3. I don't fully understand the issue. You should address the whole line first before doing any other configuration instead of doing it partially.

4. Can be done.

5. No plans to make CANx apps mobile friendly. You can use zoom feature on your phone.

reply in PM