This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SpaceLynk with Wiser4KNX app
Hello SmartHome enthusiastics,

I´m struggeling with my SpaceLynk in combination with the Wiser4KNX app.
During the SmartHome project we decided to go with the SpaceLynk instead of the HomeLynk product.
We estimate to have more connectivitiy and flexibility, but it doesn´t seems like this.

Long story short:
I want to connect via Wiser4KNX app to my SpaceLynk but I´m not able to get the connection.
Seems that this is not supported from Schneider Electric.
Do somebody find a way to connect? 

In addition, I want to use the amazon alexa skill which is already open in HomeLynk.
Also here I don´t have a solution.

I would really appriciate if somboday can help me or find together with me a way to make it happen.

Thanks in adance.
Please contact SE support for this. There is nothing we can do here.
https://www.se.com/ww/en/work/support/co...upport.jsp
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Contacting our support won’t get you the desired solution..

spaceLYnk simply cannot be connected to the Wiser for KNX remote app (Wiser cloud) and the only way to solve that is changing back to Wiser for KNX hardware.