This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

CPU/IO
Hi, 

Guys, Please why the CPU/IO value is in red color?
See the attachment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Some process takes to much time to run on the CPU. Install System load app and check which process is so hungry and then try to solve it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(06.04.2022, 09:13)Daniel Wrote: Some process takes to much time to run on the CPU. Install System load app and check which process is so hungry and then try to solve it.

Thanks for the quick reply Daniel, 
What usr stands for?

Please install System Load app instead of the Process as this one is not to accurate.
Ctrl+F5
(06.04.2022, 09:36)Daniel Wrote: Please install System Load app instead of the Process as this one is not to accurate.

I am at the site and the lm5 is not connected to the internet, could you send me the file to install it manually?
Here

Attached Files
.ipk   sysload.ipk (Size: 5.37 KB / Downloads: 20)
Ctrl+F5
(06.04.2022, 09:39)Daniel Wrote: Here

Thank you, 
Please see the attachment,
It looks normal, isn't it?

Yes, disable KNX IP and see if this makes any difference.
Ctrl+F5
(06.04.2022, 09:49)Daniel Wrote: Yes, disable KNX IP and see if this makes any difference.

It is the same !
Did you monitor the System load app for a longer while? Anything changing?
Ctrl+F5
(06.04.2022, 13:22)Daniel Wrote: Did you monitor the System load app for a longer while? Anything changing?

Yes, the total value didn't exceed 20%
Try disabling all the scripts, sync and reboot.
Ctrl+F5
(06.04.2022, 13:26)Daniel Wrote: Try disabling all the scripts, sync and reboot.

I can't do it now, I will do it tomorrow and I'll keep u updated
(06.04.2022, 13:32)Fahd Wrote:
(06.04.2022, 13:26)Daniel Wrote: Try disabling all the scripts, sync and reboot.

I can't do it now, I will do it tomorrow and I'll keep u updated

Hi Daniel,

It is because of the scripts, I have 4 scripts like this one below, and I will have more, what is the problem with it? it is event-based on Tag

Code:
value_1 = grp.getvalue('14/0/12')
value_2 = grp.getvalue('14/1/12')
Difference = value_1 - value_2
value_3 = grp.getvalue('32/1/3')
grp.write('32/1/3', Difference)
If you did tag grp 32/1/3 then you have a loop.
Ctrl+F5
(08.04.2022, 07:42)Daniel Wrote: If you did tag grp 32/1/3 then you have a loop.

That's it, Thank you Daniel