This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

problem when importing WISER with Fujitsu UTY-VKGX devices
There is a problem when importing the project to WISER
After adding the Fujitsu UTY-VKGX devices to the project in ETS, importing the project fails - error page. It seems that it is related to the file size of this device. Is there a vitamin known for this?, how to solve this problem ?

https://www.fujitsu-general.com/g-eu/pro...-vkgx.html
Which HW version do you use? You can always do esf import.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
HW: Wiser for KNX (i.MX6)
SW: 2.6.2

When I finished designing in ETS, I found out that I cannot import the project, I lost a lot of time to find the reason. I wonder why this particular device is causing the problem.
I solved it like this: I create a temporary new project and only copy group addresses to it, and such a lean project (without devices) can be imported. It's a bit of a hassle.
HW version is on the side label. Just check how much Total System memory you have. It is System Status.
Ctrl+F5
V3.1
Total system memory 249.0M
Used 16.9M (7%)
Free 232.1M (93%)
Buffered 7.3M
Cached 11.0M
OK, this is a surprise, how big is he project?
Ctrl+F5
When I was looking for the reason, I noticed that it is enough to add only this device to the naked project and the project cannot be imported anymore.
If you can send to pm your project and we will look in to it.
Ctrl+F5
This is due to a large device description file in the project which causes browser tab crash. This only affects Chrome/Edge but not Firefox. A work-around fix will be implemented in the next firmware.
(07.04.2022, 07:32)Daniel Wrote: Which HW version do you use?  You can always do esf import.

(08.04.2022, 09:28)admin Wrote: This is due to a large device description file in the project which causes browser tab crash. This only affects Chrome/Edge but not Firefox. A work-around fix will be implemented in the next firmware.

Hey, great it works on firefox, until i fix it i'll be running on firefox. Thanks, have a nice day.