This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to connect analog/digital input
I have a waterguard which have sensors that shuts off the main valve into the house in case of a water leak. This unit also have alarm relay outputs which is not more than NO or NC switches. So when there is a leak the NC or NO switches changes state.

I want to use this to control a KNX actuator and was thinking that I could use my LM Reactor v3 to do this.

The question is how do I do this? Do I need a pull up/down resistor of some sort on the input? Digital or analog? And how do I set it up in the reactor?
If it's a relay output then you can simply connect +24V there. Binary input (or analog input in binary mode) will send 1 when there's voltage detected. An external pull-up resistor is needed for open collector (open drain) outputs.
Thank you, I managed to get it right. Now I have made an object of type 001 switch that is linked to the input and it turns on and off when the state changes.

Can I use this object directly on the actuator in ETS or do I have to script something to trigger it?
Script is not needed. Use a normal (not virtual) object and make sure that "Write to bus" option is enabled.