This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Device disappearing at random with a line scan
Yes, that's what we've done just a minute ago and it seems to work.

The question is: what could possibly cause that kind of behaviour? I can't figure it out...

Can't be a short circuit because power supply and all the devices seems to work.
Can't be cable length because, according to what the electrician said (but we estimated the same thing), it is under 350 m.
There is a star with 5 branches but only one seems to cause problems, we changed the bus cable and we tried even with a zipline minimizing the distance...it didn't work so can't be the cable integrity.
Can't be webserver or PSU because we changed them.
Can't be number of devices because there are only 19 including the repeater.

This is really insane for me, I feel like a ghosthunter...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Device disappearing at random with a line scan - by Kilogica - 05.05.2022, 13:49