This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zwave - Fibaro Motion Sensor
we hope to put this in app store next week. Will keep posted.
(29.01.2016, 12:19)edgars Wrote: we hope to put this in app store next week. Will keep posted.

This is very good infoWink I am waiting.
(01.02.2016, 10:13)buuuudzik Wrote:
(29.01.2016, 12:19)edgars Wrote: we hope to put this in app store next week. Will keep posted.

This is very good infoWink I am waiting.

me 2 Smile

How is the progress? Any date when it will be released?
(10.02.2016, 16:39)KingCanute Wrote:

How is the progress? Any date when it will be released?

How is the progress?
final tests, additional languages added and soon will be available in the app store Wink
(03.03.2016, 09:42)edgars Wrote: final tests, additional languages added and soon will be available in the app store Wink

super and good luckWink
How soon is soon?
Hi guys!

the day has come!  Smile
Please see attached the manual for ZWave App installation and usage.
App is available in App store of LogicMachine (make sure you have correct IP settings on LM for accessing Internet).

In development we used ZWave.Me USB stick:
http://store.zwaveeurope.com/product_inf...s_id=12946

Let us know of your results, comments, suggestions etc. 

Good luck!

P.S. This solution will not work on Load Balancer

Attached Files
.pdf   LogicMachine_ZWave_app_guide.pdf (Size: 571.75 KB / Downloads: 107)
Hi Edgars
I started installing it and post here my first observations

Context: My Z-wave network consists off
- AEOTEC Z-stick gen 5
- Fibaro Plugs (16 and counting)
- Fibaro smoke sensors(4)

Here is how it goes so far
- I connect the zwave stick
- I start the deamon (it keeps on indicating stopped)
- AEOTEC Z-stick gen 5 is recognized Smile
- now it seems to get stuck/hangs Sad
(04.04.2016, 16:32)npinguin Wrote: Hi Edgars
I started installing it and post here my first observations

Context: My Z-wave network consists off
- AEOTEC Z-stick gen 5
- Fibaro Plugs (16 and counting)
- Fibaro smoke sensors(4)

Here is how it goes so far
- I connect the zwave stick
- I start the deamon (it keeps on indicating stopped)
- AEOTEC Z-stick gen 5 is recognized Smile
- now it seems to get stuck/hangs Sad

Very good information about releasing ZWAVE gatewayWink Thanks

But I've tried install this app in LM4 and it installed but on LM LB there is some problem with installation.
Hello, it works great for now!

I added a zwave usb device and a fibaro wallplug for testing.
But i can't get the init command working to start the demon at boot time, now i have:
os.execute("zwave /usr/share/openzwave/ /tmp/log/ /dev/ttyACM0 /usr/share/zwave/handler.lua")

Maybe a tip for a next release:
- a function to copy device parameters, if you have 10 similar devices with 50 parameters its a lot of work in zwave to configure all devices. With a copy parameters command you can solve this.

More after testing!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@npinguin
We currently support ZWave.Me USB stick, probably we can add other USB modules later as well.

@buuuudzik 
I put a note in my post that it is not supported on Load Balancer  Smile

@gjniewenhuijse 
sorry, my mistake. The correct path is: os.execute("/home/apps/usr/sbin/zwave /home/apps/usr/share/openzwave/ /tmp/log/ /dev/ttyACM0 /home/apps/usr/share/zwave/handler.lua")
I updated PDF manual aswell with the correct info.

Thanks for the suggestion, I will forward that to the developer to consider.
In the first tests it works very nice, best functionality added ever Smile

Some little point:

1 I added a Fibaro FGMS001 Motion sensor (battery powered), how to edit these parameters? When i change the parameter i received this message:
Attention! The device is in sleep mode. Some modifications will be applied only after the device switches to active mode
But the parameters are never changed. Solved: i think i clicked the Save button two times. After the first time the current values are displayed, not the "pending for update" values. You have to wait for the sensor wakeup and then the updates are send.

2 Location save doesn't work

3 Init command doesn't work, also not the last one you give (maybe because i'm used the beta firmware?)
os.execute("/home/apps/usr/sbin/zwave /home/apps/usr/share/openzwave/ /tmp/log/ /dev/ttyACM0 /home/apps/usr/share/zwave/handler.lua")

4 When mapping to KNX you can choose "create a new object". Then it creates a new object with a free address, but not starting with the "automatic address range start".
2. We will check and fix this. Thanks.
3. Just tried to reboot my LogicMachine and the daemon started automatically with this same init script.
4. We will check why it is not creating grp from "automatic address range". Thanks.
(07.04.2016, 07:49)edgars Wrote: 2. We will check and fix this. Thanks.
3. Just tried to reboot my LogicMachine and the daemon started automatically with this same init script.
4. We will check why it is not creating grp from "automatic address range". Thanks.

3. Sorry my bad, i checked it again and it works.
1. I think there is something wrong with the paramters. I changed a lot of parameters to non default value in the fibaro FGMS001 motionsensor. This is working now for a day. But when i look at the parameters now i see all the default values and i didn't change anything at the parameters. Also the devices has other parameters then the default.
For example:
- i changed parameter 80 to: Long blink blue
- but when i look now to the parameters i see: long blink, then short blink, color depens.... etc (default value)

But physic i see my device Blinking blue when there's motion detection (the right parameter setting).

After some time: my device parameters physic are also updated to default.
Also a suggestion for the next update:
Zwave parameter numbers are not displayed, but in the parameter description is pointed to these numbers, like:
This parameter is relevant only when parameter 80 has been properly configured. Available settings: 0 to parameter 87 value (degrees Celsius) Default setting: 18 (18C)
I also added a fibaro fgs222 - 2x1.5kw switch.

Device is added right, but i can't only map 1 output switch and there are two switch output relays, see attached image.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

UP Smile