This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Password protected save function for KNX scen
Hi, 

I wonder if there is some way to make an overall or independent password protection for saving over the KNX scenes in individual rooms where there are several scenes in the same room.
For example in room 1 there is scene 1 and 2, in room 2 there is scene 3 and 4 and so on. i have a widget in all rooms with a slider in it and would prefer if there could be a good way to add 1-6 scene saving buttons.

BR Fredrik
I'm not sure if I fallow you but you can create a object which you can add to your widget. Create event script on this widget and run such script
Code:
scene.savelive(name)
You can add pin protection to the object.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
This script will only work when having all scenes created in the controller and NOT in the KNX devices..

In KNX scenes we send values 0,1,2,3 etc for scene call and +128 for save, a pincode is only possible on the button and not on “value level” so you cannot use the scene button widget for this (as it is now) and you need to create separate buttons for call and storage where the storage button can be pin protected..