This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

New User
Hi!
I would like to create a new user in Logic machine for KNX control , that is going to control only one specific page in Mosaic 3.0 How I am going to create it and also , what I have to do to install the application to the new user to his smartphone android so he will be able to control only the specific page? I have to create a new cloud account or not? 
Also how I am foing to create a specific time schedule for a group of Ligths for turning on a specific time and turning off on a speific time? Time schedule for some Lighting groups in Mosaic 3.0

Thank you in advance
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...9#pid21069
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(19.04.2022, 06:34)Daniel Wrote: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...9#pid21069

Thank you for your answer. What I need to know is that when I want to create a new user in an already existing LM device and cloud,  I have to use new credentials ? I mean I have to use new email address and password?  And what if the new user doens't have a personal email account?  I have to create one for him? Is it another way to create a second user without using an email account or not?
Email is mandatory as user must accept terms and conditions himself.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(19.04.2022, 06:51)Daniel Wrote: Email is mandatory as user must accept terms and conditions himself.

OK I understand!
I would like to ask  you regarding a scheduler that I need to create for turn ON and turn Off Lights on specific hours of the day . For example, we want to turn on garden lights at 19:00 and turn them off  at 6:00 in the morning. I can't find the specific button for creating that kinf of schedule as I saw in one of your videos in the forum. Can you please help me with this? Also is there a way for turning On or Off the garden Lights depending the sunset or the sunrise of the day by setting a web page for this in LM server?
This is all by default available in the scheduler (when running recent FW)

Just create 2 events, one for ON and one for OFF at the desired time..

If you want to use the astronomical sunrise/sunset you can select it in the “run at” section of the scheduler..

Make sure to that the controller is set to the correct timezone as this is used to determine sunrise/sunset.