This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to return the short addresses set on DALI drivers
Hello 
I have LM5 with built in DALI, I did a mistake and the short addresses disappeared from LM, but addresses still assigned to the Lighting DALI Drivers.
Is there a way to return the short addresses with the same previous addressing because I did the mapping and used these addresses in the KNX installation.

any help will be appreciated.
Best Regards,
There are two versions of the dali in LM, I'm assuming that you use the old one. You can restore a backup.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
You can also use full scan mode without setting new short addresses. Ballasts will keep short addresses but mapping has to be done from scratch.
Thanks Danial and Admin
@ Danial Unfortunately I didn't have backup, but things fixed Smile
HW: LM5 Lite + Ext (i.MX6)

I see recommendation in the manual state: "We recommends to connect no more than 32 ballasts to one DALI line"
I have 37 ballast in one DALI Line, does this cause a serious issue?
Best Regards
Best Regards,
Ignore this warning, it is only relevant for external gateways when built-in power supply is used.
(19.04.2022, 09:20)admin Wrote: Ignore this warning, it is only relevant for external gateways when built-in power supply is used.

Many Thanks 

Appreciate your fast response and great support.
Best Regards,