This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM and KNX/IP relays
I have a request for you.
I have a project where after a year of operation it is necessary to add a KNX relay, but there is no KNX bus. An IP / KNX relay has been installed, but unfortunately I have a problem setting up communication on the LM out to the LAN. I don't have a good LM setup to send data to a LAN. Data from the LAN is written to KNX, but nothing flies from KNX to the LAN.
How do I set up LM to pass KNX addresses to my LAN using multicast?
I have LM set to TP / UART. The IP / KNX device address is 0.2.2, LM has an address of 1.1.1, but it probably won't.
Simply, LM does not drop data into the LAN using multicast.

Can you please advise me, thank you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Check the filtering policies. By default LM passes all traffic between KNX TP and IP.
So by default, all traffic from LAN to KNX and from KNX to LAN is allowed?
If the device does not respond to the multicast address 224.0.23.12, then probably there is a problem with this device.