This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Firmware LM5
Hello,

I have an LM5 Lite (i.MX6), SW version: 20211215 and I am trying to communicate with a BMS software via BBMD (I already have 3 integrated spacelynks without problems).

So far, the BMS can't recognize it online, could it be because of the firmware version? It happened to me with a recent version of a spacelynk and when I went back to an older firmware it was solved.

I have not been able to find the old firmware versions for my LM5 Lite, is it possible that you can tell me where to find and download them?

Greetings.
Newer firmware blocks BACnet connections outside of private sub-networks for security reasons. What is the IP address of your BBMD server?
(20.04.2022, 06:42)admin Wrote: Newer firmware blocks BACnet connections outside of private sub-networks for security reasons. What is the IP address of your BBMD server?

Hello,

The address of my BBMD server is 100.96.1.66.

What is the latest firmware that comes with BBMD enabled? Is it possible that you can share it with me?

Greetings.
Check PM.