This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problem to mount a backup on different firmwares
Hello colleagues, I hope you are excellent. I am writing to tell you that I have a problem and that is that I have in an installation a logic machine with firmware (20170927) with a CPU ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l). In that installation, the entire display interface will be changed because the design is quite old (it was made in 2017), for some designs which are more modern and recent. The problem is that the Backup that comes down from that logic machine with firmware (20170927), I can only see it correctly (with the objects, script, display pages, etc.) in a logic machine with firmware 20191015, but with other logic machines that have firmware 20210510, 20210806, 20190904, no information appears once I mount the backup (no display pages, no objects, no scripts etc). So why is this? On the other hand, I am aware that if I work the backup with a more recent firmware, I have to update the firmware of the old logic machine of the installation that I am telling you about (20170927) for a current one or the one that works in the logic machine where I am mounting the backup, the problem is that I do not have the firmware 20191015 and in addition to that, the client also wants the voice commands with google home and that I understand that it only works with the recent firmware, due to the above I do not know How could I make the backup work on the latest firmware? Thank you and I am attentive to your comments.
Old backup should work on newer firmware. Can you send it to PM? I will have a look.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Have you tried clearing browser cache?
Yes, I have already tried it. Ready, I have sent you the backup.
The backup is larger than 32MB. Restore might fail on LMs with an additional 32MB flash that is used for database and trends. Go to System config > Status > System status > Partitions and see if you have /dev/mtdblock0 there.
Hello Admin, thanks for responding. The backup only weighs 1.62 MB uncompressed and decompressed about 35 MB, is the decompressed weight the one that is affecting it? On the other hand, for a logic machine with firmware 20191015 (which is the one that shows me the visualization, script and others), the / dev / mtdblock0 partition is not there. On the other hand, the other logic machines with firmware 20210510, 20210806, 20190904 (which do not show the display pages, or objects or script) if they have these partitions, but none of the three reaches 100% use once it has been loaded the Backup, I will attach some photos that show the above. Thank you.

Firmware 20190904

Firmware 20191015

Firmware 20210510

Firmware 20210806

Hi,

I have the same problem with the same firmware. I need to update it to use the new cloud. 
Have you found a solution? Backup size does not exceed 32MB

Thanks!
Send me your backup to PM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5