This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

BACnet - Import - export
Hi, 

When I enable the BACnet client it tells me that I have to disable the BACnet server, 

So, that's mean that I can't import and export BACnet points at the same time, does BACnet devices works this way or it's a limit in lm5?

Thanks in advance
You cannot use both client and server on the same port. But it's possible to run both if server is using non-default port (not 47808).
(27.04.2022, 07:05)admin Wrote: You cannot use both client and server on the same port. But it's possible to run both if server is using non-default port (not 47808).
Hi , 
Thank you for your reply,
I changed the port to 4800 (Network,Bacnet setting, port), after that the Simens  BACnet server can't see any object from the LM5 same with YABE, the BACnet server is enabled in LM5  and the points are exported. 
I did return the old port 47808 and it's the same none could see any BACnet  from the lm5.
You must change the port on the Siemens Client too.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(27.04.2022, 08:11)Daniel Wrote: You must change the port on the Siemens Client too.

Thank you so much