This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Push Notification - Not working
Dear LM,

I have tried to activate Push Notifications based on your tutorials,
but with no success. I managed to register an account to remote.logicmachine.net,
then I added the connection string to LogicMachine Cloud and I downloaded 
the application to my Android phone.
    Through my phone, I can see Mosaic 3.0, from where I can control 
my House, but when I go to LM Push Notifications, I can't even see my
device.
    Any ideas on what I might be missing?
Typical mistake is that android app is installed before push notification app is installed and setup on LM. Edit your user and disable push notification in android app, save. Edit the user again and enable push notification and save again. Make sure you are locally on the same network as LM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(03.05.2022, 07:15)Daniel Wrote: Typical mistake is that android app is installed before push notification app is installed and setup on LM. Edit your user and disable push notification in android app, save. Edit the user again and enable push notification and save again. Make sure you are locally on the same network as LM.

Thanks for your help. It works fine now.
Typical mistake is that iOS app is installed before push notification app is installed and setup on LM. Edit your user and disable push notification in android app, save. Edit the user again and enable push notification and save again. Make sure you are locally on the same network as LM.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5