This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

BacNet Client app
Hello,

I'm having some difficulties with the bacNET Client app on a Spacelynk from Schneider Electric. I have 2 devices working with bacnet, one for then ventilation, one for the climatisation. The device for the ventilation works very well, but the other one works not much time, I need to restart it regulary, because it appear in red in my bacnet client app.

Does there are some settings like the COV parameters that I can modify on the bacnet client app ?

I only use 28 objects on this device and only 18 objects on the ventilation device. 

I asked Schneider for this issue but they don't really know the bacnet app and the bacnet protocole...

Do you have any idea what could be causing this problem?

Thanks
Did you try using different client to see if everything is OK with this device?
There is no COV, it is just pooling.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(04.05.2022, 09:48)Daniel Wrote: Did you try using different client to see if everything is OK with this device?
There is no COV, it is just pooling.

Yes I tryed to use Yabe on my computer and it works fine, the constructor change the device for a new one and they test it for 3 weeks without problem, but when we connect the spacelynk with the bacnet client app, the device's bacnet server crashes after few hours...
And you say that while second device is crashing, the first one keeps working and you see updates in SL?
Ctrl+F5
(04.05.2022, 09:59)Daniel Wrote: And you say that while second device is crashing, the first one keeps working and you see updates in SL?

Yes the second device works fine, there are not same devices (not from same constructor, not same functionnalities). It's updates in SL yes
Can you make some wireshark recording after rebooting this server?
Ctrl+F5
(04.05.2022, 10:12)Daniel Wrote: Can you make some wireshark recording after rebooting this server?

Yes I can but I don't really know wireshark, what do you need ?
I'm not on the same network actually, i'm using a VPN is that ok ?
When you start wireshark you should see interface list, VPN should be also there. It might have some strange name. Start recording and see if you have any trafic. You can filter bacnet to see if anything is going on.
Ctrl+F5
(04.05.2022, 11:09)Daniel Wrote: When you start wireshark you should see interface list, VPN should be also there. It might have some strange name. Start recording and see if you have any trafic. You can filter bacnet to see if anything is going on.

I see TCP trafic but no bacnet trafic when restart. If I start Yabe on my pc I see bacnet trafic
Hi,

You have no idea what will do crash my bacnet device when it's connected with the SL ?
Without some data it is impossible to tell.
Ctrl+F5
Most probably a duplicate instance/device ID, did you check that?
(05.05.2022, 10:22)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Most probably a duplicate instance/device ID, did you check that?

My 2 devices have differents IDs, the 1st have the ID 116202 and the name OJ-Air2, it works well, the other have ID 233 and name POL648.80/STD, I already change this ID and it's the same problem...