This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

255 string type point , screen fit problem
I have a small problem but I couldn’t find how to solve.  One of my screen I have a KNX object which is 255 string type. I’m using this point from special message from managers like 

‘’ We have a upcoming event on 11.10.2016 which will happen on next sport section of our site. A Jazz Band called ear whisperers will perform free of charge for our customers’'

But this is a long message and it cannot fit into screen. In excel or word , you know that there is a function called warp text. I need to warp this text below unfit section of text.

How could I do that ?
Set Additional classes property of you visualization object to longtext. Then add this to Vis. graphics -> Custom CSS, tune width as needed. Note that it will only be visible in user view, but not in the editor.
Code:
.longtext {
  width: 250px;
  white-space: normal;
  text-align: left;
}
It didn't worked. Let me give one example :
I will enter this text :
’'We have a upcoming event on 11.10.2016 which will happen on next sport section of our site. A Jazz Band called ear whisperers will perform free of charge for our customers’'
In user view it will shown like that :
We have a upcoming event on 11.10.2016 which will
happen on next sport section of our site. A Jazz Band
called ear whisperers will perform free of charge for
our customers

Every line will be fixed to the 50 characters and automaticly will send rest of text below.

Regards

Ok . I solved the problem with this CSS code.
.wrap { width: 580px; white-space: normal; text-align: left; word-break: break-word }

Regards