This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Embed visu from other controller into master controller
Hi,

In the past it was possible to embed a visu page from other controllers by iframe into a ''master' controller.

Due to tightened policies in modern browsers this results in error due to same source policy headers.

Is there a way to solve this?
Enable "Allow external access via iframe" in Vis. configuration.
Thanks! Missed that one (:
Hello
How to insert vis. from another SL?
I enabled "Allow external access via i frame " 
in visualization I added Frame and insert the URL eg: "http://*.*.*.*/scada-vis"
but it didnt work
Best Regards,
You need to disable password access to the visualization in User access settings on the device that your embedding via iframe.
(30.05.2022, 06:33)admin Wrote: You need to disable password access to the visualization in User access settings on the device that your embedding via iframe.

there is security issue  if you disable it...
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
Of course but there's no other way to use it in an iframe. Alternative solution is to create the whole visualization in a single device and exchange values via KNX/IP. But this in only for the visualization, not schedulers or trends.
hello 
is there a solution fore remote access.
this solution work when access from local network or VPN. but how to solve access via remote IP
like change the iFrame ip depend on the ip used (local or remote)
Best Regards,