This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Write login user and obj to txt file
There  are a few obj I want to log if user changes on the front end,
So I’m thinking to have an event script triggered with tag on the obj I want to log 

I will use sender =“us” to filter then i want to also log what users are logged in 
At this time of the event, the problem with obj logs is I don’t know who has updated it etc 

Basically I want to save to file or storage logged in users with obj event and time stamp.

Is there a better way to do this?
Why don't you juts use normal Object logs? In there you will see which user sent the telegram. On the forum you will find examples how to export logs.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(08.06.2022, 08:15)Daniel Wrote: Why don't you juts use normal Object logs? In there you will see which user sent the telegram. On the forum you will find examples how to export logs.

Thanks Daniel,
Yes obj logs will give me all this I’ll look into other threads,
my main problem is this job many people have access, vis is served up to screen on the wall, they say they aren’t touching the screen etc, but I don’t know… 
So was looking for a way to log the vis changes by a specific user.

Maybe a super simple solution I will put pin no on the vis pages and not tell them what it is, then I will find out…