This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Icon container
Hello,

I need to arrange multiple icons 2 rows by 3 icons in the same way on the screen. Is it possible to group them and nest them somehow so that the distances between the icons are always the same?
Use snap to grid: bottom right corner, next to Element position.
(05.06.2023, 13:05)admin Wrote: Use snap to grid: bottom right corner, next to Element position.

I do not understand
I assume you are talking about full visualization not Mosaic.
For easier alignment of elements there's a snap to grid option. You can also input the coordinates manually.
(05.06.2023, 13:18)admin Wrote: I assume you are talking about full visualization not Mosaic.
For easier alignment of elements there's a snap to grid option. You can also input the coordinates manually.

Yes, I'm talking about the full visualization. I know about these options, but is there any other way, I have to put about 600 icons grouped 3x2. The main problem is that there is a css code on each one, which makes the arrangement almost impossible, because in the view it is one, and after opening it is another. So I was wondering if there was something like a container where I could arrange them once and then just align the containers