This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to integrate video intercom system / doorphone with Logic Machine?
Hi, let me share the following information relating how to approach an integration project where intercom is required to be integrated with home automation. Logic Machine is an excellent solution. The proposed solution is to use an IP intercom with indoor intercom touchscreen based in Android, so an APP can be installed in the monitor as in the smartphone and control the home automation. In the case of WIT monitor from FERMAX 7" or 10" the indoor unit will remain in the home automation visualization as far as the user does not go to the intercom menu, so when the monitor is in standby and the screen is touched the user interface that appears will be the home automation. In case a call is received the user doorphone interface appears so that the call can be answered, and was the door is released the home automation interface appears again automatically. Integration is quite straight forward. Just need to set up the LM KNX as usual (so that it can be controlled from the smartphone) and once finished install the app on the indoor monitor based in Android. I share some more info in the following link and attach a couple of documents for deeper knowledge of the approach. I am glad to help if any question.

Attached Files
.pdf   LOGICMACHINE_MEET_IN.pdf (Size: 1.75 MB / Downloads: 37)
.pdf   CASE-STUDY-TEC-LOGICMACHINE_EN.pdf (Size: 374.39 KB / Downloads: 33)