This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Using Reactor not TP connection
Greetings

I am using reactors to supervise only the inputs on board, not having connected the TP I always get the error message when I connect and the CPU load is always high, if I switch to IP everything works, without problems, scripts etc. etc .., even remote access with ZeroTier

Thank you
This is correct, you should select knx ip when tp is not used.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
High CPU load is caused by something else not by having KNX/TP disconnected. Install the Group monitor app and check if you have any duplicate telegrams.
(29.06.2022, 09:32)admin Wrote: High CPU load is caused by something else not by having KNX/TP disconnected. Install the Group monitor app and check if you have any duplicate telegrams.

i don't use the tp bus, so i could set knx / ip instead of tp, would the scripts keep going? I guess yes, my only question is that I have 3 REACTORS that use the same group addresses, they are not networked with each other, but they use zerotier as a VPN not that having the same group addresses creates conflicts for me, not should they since the vpn e'punto punto?

A thousand thanks
Scripts don't rely on the KNX connection to work. Multicast (KNX/IP) is not sent to ZeroTier by default so multiple devices on the same ZeroTier network won't receive KNX/IP telegrams from others.
(29.06.2022, 12:43)admin Wrote: Scripts don't rely on the KNX connection to work. Multicast (KNX/IP) is not sent to ZeroTier by default so multiple devices on the same ZeroTier network won't receive KNX/IP telegrams from others.

perfect thank's