This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud
Hello to everyone,
I would like to ask if i can see the visulization through cloud. I have made the settings for the cloud and the only thing i can see is the Mosaic and the schedulers. Is there any settings where i can select which apps the cloud user is going to see?
Thank you
Only Mosaic and Schedulers are available via cloud. Standard visualization does not work via cloud.
(05.07.2022, 13:30)admin Wrote: Only Mosaic and Schedulers are available via cloud. Standard visualization does not work via cloud.

Thank you for your answer.
What about trends?
At this moment you can only access trends via Mosaic. We'll look into adding standard trend log view to cloud later on.
One more question, out of this topic.
In Mosaic, how i will use the element Select value for more than 4 values.
In my example i used
0 for Auto
1 for Off
2 for Stage 1
3 for Stage 2
4 for Stage 3.
But the last value does not appear
(05.07.2022, 16:00)stavros Wrote: One more question, out of this topic.
In Mosaic, how i will use the element Select value for more than 4 values.
In my example i used
0 for Auto
1 for Off
2 for Stage 1
3 for Stage 2
4 for Stage 3.
But the last value does not appear

Sorry, i used '\' instead of '|', for the stage 3 so everything is working now.