This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Calendar scene
Hello

I'm thinking about how to manage "calendars" that also the user can define, there is the possibility in visu to create a combo box that scrolls me the group addresses and descriptions (or give the possibility to memorize what I choose) in a way to be able to then link it to an ON / OFF script?

It is a feature that would be very convenient, the scene function present, (only in mosaic) is very limited, I cannot associate the function with groups of objects, it also supports only one calendar, while the old system that we would like to replace me gives the possibility to attach the scene to different calendars and activate only the one concerned, without having to recreate it (for example lights between winter and summer calendar).

Any suggestions ?
You can use a scheduler to trigger a scene.
(01.07.2022, 06:46)admin Wrote: You can use a scheduler to trigger a scene.

I send You a little video for actual easy way in my system, is possible link video in forum ?
You can zip it and attach here if it's less than 10MB. Otherwise use an external file sharing service.