This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

CPU Temp
Hello
using application processes, i'm checking the cpu temperatures, what should be the normal temperature, the cpu i'm checking have a fairly high load 0.58.-0.6 but i have 3 scripts that use it for 3% total.
the temperature I read is in C ° or F °

Graize
CPU max allowed temperature is +95C. From our tests it was not possible to overheat it and cause permanent damage.
Load average is different from CPU load as it also includes I/O operations like reading/writing to the SD card.
Due to periodical refresh of the process list you might not see some event scripts the are increasing the load if they finish quickly enough.
(01.07.2022, 06:06)admin Wrote: CPU max allowed temperature is +95C. From our tests it was not possible to overheat it and cause permanent damage.
Load average is different from CPU load as it also includes I/O operations like reading/writing to the SD card.
Due to periodical refresh of the process list you might not see some event scripts the are increasing the load if they finish quickly enough.

Hello

in my project I don't have many things 10 digital inputs with 10 events and 2 continuous running scripts one for sending sms and one for verifying logical AND / OR operations, and one scheduled at 5 seconds for alarm counting.

Despite this the CPU load is 0.61 and the I / O 0.58
and CPU temperature 83 ° C

What can it be ?

Thank you
Disable scripts one by one and check the load after a minute or so. There's no other easy of determining if a script is causing high load.
(01.07.2022, 10:55)admin Wrote: Disable scripts one by one and check the load after a minute or so. There's no other easy of determining if a script is causing high load.

I have disable resident script but the load rest 0.55.
having no events in progress, the event scripts do not contribute to the load.

(01.07.2022, 10:55)admin Wrote: Disable scripts one by one and check the load after a minute or so. There's no other easy of determining if a script is causing high load.

I have disable all but in allegate the situation, the ambient temp is near 35 °C

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have get the same project backup from remote REACTOR and restore in My REACTOR the same situation, but if I disable GSM module the load go at 0.02 appear the overload is caused from lte comunication is possible ?

Thank's
Then in this case the mobile connection is causing increased load. If everything else is working fine then there's nothing to worry about.
(01.07.2022, 13:35)admin Wrote: Then in this case the mobile connection is causing increased load. If everything else is working fine then there's nothing to worry about.
but temperature is HI  97 °C and more
The temperature sensor value is not very accurate. As I've said you can ignore it if the device is working correctly.