This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Show custom date trend
Hi!

Is it possible to show custom dates on trend. If I choose week then it will show me from Monday to Sunday trend. I would like to see example from Tuesday to Monday or Tuesday to Tuesday. 
Problem is that I used LM to log and visualise timber dryer. Customer want to make screenshot from drying process. It's usually 4-6 days but sometimes it's couple of weeks and he would like to show whole drying process.
The week view is fixed to either Mo-Su or Su-Sa depending on the "First day of the week" setting. Trends in Mosaic are more flexible in this regard as you can choose a custom date period.