This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

RGBW control
Hello,
I want to control RGBW 6 byte (251.600) with Mosaic. Is it possible to do or do I need to split the 6 byte group into individual colour groups and then back again? If that is the case, does anyone have a script that does this?

Thanks.
Yes at this moment of time we don't have widget for the 6byte
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
We just added new widgets in Mosaic for 4Byte and 6Byte RGBW.
Ctrl+F5
Hi,
Thank you!
I updated mosaic to the new version, but I cant find the new widgets. Do I need to import them separately?
Update Mosaic again, new RGBW widgets should be there now.
Perfect, thank you!
The customer wants pure white from the RGBW fixture, is there any possibility to do that with the 6-byte widget? I was expecting either #000000 and the slider maxed or #FF000000 to produce pure white, but both results in all colors maxed.
4th byte is for white, does your light have dedicated white LED or only red/green/blue?
Ctrl+F5
It has dedicated white.
Try 000000FF00
Ctrl+F5
That also seems to trigger the RGB-LEDs. See attatched status after #000000FF00 write.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From Object view select this. Is this getting you white? Seems there is bug in Mosaic

Ctrl+F5
That makes pure white yes
We will add new RGBW widgets with a separate white control slider in the next Mosaic version.
New Mosaic version with split RGB/W control widgets has been published.