This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

About widget
Hello,

I have a layout for my project as below and the widget is opening when the temperature icon is pressed. Is it possible to animate the red frame with widget? When the widget is opened, the red frame will be appear, if the widget is closed, the frame will be disappear. Is it possible?

Thanks.
Add this to Custom CSS to have a red shadow on widgets:
Code:
.layer-widget {
  box-shadow: 0 0 6px 3px rgba(255,0,0,0.5);
}
Hi admin,
This added shadow to widget but I need to frame on the plan independent of widget position. The client wants to see what areas will be covered by the opened widget.
You can draw the outline on the plan background image manually or create elements on the plan using Custom JavaScript. But in this case these elements will only be visible in the viewer mode not in the editor. #plan-1 is the element ID of the plan where the element will be placed. Change as needed. Plan ID is shown in the plan edit form.
Code:
$(function() {
  if ($('body').hasClass('usermode')) {
    $('<div></div>').css({
      position: 'absolute',
      width: 400,
      height: 300,
      top: 70,
      left: 100,
      'box-shadow': '0 0 6px 3px rgba(255,0,0,0.5)'
    }).appendTo('#plan-1');
  }