This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Please help me!
Shy Heart !
Hello everybody!
Everyone who does not use a USB 3G? According to this article should complement how much power is enough A (5V 2A or 5V 1A)
http://openrb.com/example-knxeib-bus-con...s-via-sms/
When plugged into the USB on LM3: two light signal lights (lights of LM3), and then reboot. Ok. There must be a high-powered USB too?
When we add this code:
os.execute ('echo 1> /sys/bus/platform/devices/ci_hdrc.0/force_full_speed')
os.execute ('echo 1> /sys/bus/platform/devices/ci_hdrc.1/force_full_speed')
os.execute ('usbreset / dev / bus / usb / 001/001')
but still reported in the System log: full-speed USB set to
This code on LM3 Reactor 2 or 3 correct?
Thanks everyone !
Yes, full speed (12mbps) is correct. Some modems do not work correctly on high speed (480mbps). If your modem requires a lot of power to start it can cause a reboot when you plug it into LM. External power supply can help or something like this: https://www.olimex.com/Products/USB-Modules/USB-CAP/
help me !
I use 3G: ZTE MF190 from ZTE corporation. I use LM3 but not text !, "SMS Hander" does not start "
Is it compatible?
Do you have any ttyUSB serial ports in System Config / System Status window?
I have 4 port for ttyUSB. Sad.
You can visit my LM3 !
http://14.177.156.127:9004/apps/
Thank so much!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

You where missing the user lib, i added my version (user.sms) and sms handler and sms sender.

Please check now (:

BR,

Erwin
Thank so much ! I will check now Sad.
I use conmon fuction, put the AT function inside. I think so it's still running!
Hi,

Ah, did not check there as it's not the best place to put it (:

Common functions are loaded in every script and you should limit the functions there to functions that are 'common' what means the functions you use in most of your scripts.

If you have functions that are used by 1 or some scripts its better to put them in a user lib and load (require) them in only the scripts you need them. This is much better for your system resources (:

BR,

Erwin
Thank pro!Smile
What does this mean: "common functions load from top to bottom every time a script runs?
Also, "user lib" only runs when called.
Then user is more useful.
Hi,

Yes all functions in common functions are available in / loaded into each script,

require('user.xxx') is loading the functions from the user lib only in the script where you call it.

So if you don't need a specific function in most of your scripts you should not put it in 'common' functions.

Basicly common functions is just a user lib that is loaded by default in all your scripts without the need of a require('') command.

BR,

Erwin