This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

ZeroTier problem
Hi I have configured Zerotier on a Reactor with LTE, it is detected online mam does not let me access it tells me time out, receives IP address from Zerotier and also IP from cellular network.

What can it be?
Do you have strong mobile signal at the location? I tested same while ago on the 3g modem and it worked fine.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Frank68,

I use ZeroTier, works very well. Try to config all your device in one subnet, as example 172.27.63.xx1, 172.27.63.xx2, 172.27.63.xx3.. etc. I mean 3 first octets are the same (below IP address of device is possible to add new IP. Add new then delete old one). Not sure, but try to restart your devices. For me all works perfectly from android or apple.. I had some problems before when addresses provided automatically with different IPs (3 first octets differs..).

BR,

Alex