This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

schedulazione in visuale
Greetings
I have to upgrade to an old supervisor that no longer works, I installed a reactor, being the PC supervision I was going to do the pages.
In VISU, how can I create schedulers similar to those attached in the attached file , the times and days must be modifiable by the customer.

A thousand thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can get exactly the same in LM scheduler form functionality point of view. Graphically it will looks different.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(29.07.2022, 08:37)Daniel Wrote: You can get exactly the same in LM scheduler form functionality point of view.  Graphically it will looks different.

Hi Daniel

I have prepare schedule , but in the logic machine manual is some strange , I have 2 address OBJECT Address ( the scheduler address ?) and the object on of addres, in the manual i have only one addres , if the object address is the scheduler address is possible tu use it for enable and disable the scheduler , or is only a state ?

Thank's
Object is the object the scheduler will control. Scheduler on/off object: is object via which you can enable/disable this scheduler.
This is the latest manual, you probably looked in to an older version.
https://openrb.com/wp-content/uploads/20...3.2022.pdf
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(29.07.2022, 13:10)Daniel Wrote: Object is the object the scheduler will control. Scheduler on/off object: is object via which you can enable/disable this scheduler.
This is the latest manual, you probably looked in to an older version.
https://openrb.com/wp-content/uploads/20...3.2022.pdf
Hi Daniel

One question the scheduler set the value on time I need, outside this time needed to reset from scheduler or if not set from the secheduler time , automaticaly reset the value?

TAnk's a lot
You don't specify a time period in schedulers. Instead you specify events that run at a certain time. For example event 1 turns light ON at 10:00, event 2 turns light OFF at 18:00.