This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Linking TC900 Fan coil Thermostat with Logic machine
Hello everyone, 
Hope you're doing well. 
I'm trying to link a fan coil thermostat with the following part number TC907-3A4LMA with the Logic machine, and my configuration of the thermostat was : 
P12--Modbus Connection=On
P13--Modbus Address setting=01
P14--Modbus baud rate=4800
P15--Modbus Parity Check=Odd 

and my configuration of Logic Machine was : 
RTU serial =enabled
baud rate=4800
Parity Check=Odd 

The issue is that when mapping objects it seems that no connection as shown in the attached image. 
and the error log gives read failed as shown. 
what should I do now? 
Thanks for your time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Where from did you took the profile?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(18.08.2022, 12:58)Daniel Wrote: Where from did you took the profile?
From Wiser for KNX (Homelynk) LSS100100
Then this profile was tested and it is correct. The problem is ether in wiring (make sure that gnd is connected) or in settings of the FCU
Ctrl+F5
(18.08.2022, 15:06)Daniel Wrote: Then this profile was tested and it is correct. The problem is ether in wiring (make sure that gnd is connected) or in settings of the FCU

With the same configuration of the Thermostat and the same wiring of the hardware (homelynk or logic machine), it was working well during using the SD having Homelynk firmware, but by changing the firmware to Logic machine it's not working. 
in both cases : 
Modbus Terminals of Thermostat A+ connected with D+ LM, B- of Thermostat connected to D- of LM.
As you can see homelynk hardware is not the same as LogicMachne. Revert it back.
Ctrl+F5