This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Backup Restore Problem - Urgent
Hi,

I have a Logic Machine Load Balancer (with it's latest FW) that stoped working... the power light is on but there is no response over network.
I tried to hard rerboot in but still no network, also lan card leds are off. Tried with another ethernet cable and another switch without success.
I also pluged a monitor on the vga but didn't have any output.
As last option i tried to restore a backup on a new LM 5 Lite (IMX 6)  but i get an "Invalid File" error.
Is there anything i can try to either restore the backup on another LM or even better get back the Load Balancer?

Thank you in advance
George
Your SD card probably failed and it needs replacement. The backup should work on any LM with fw same or newer from which the backup was taken. You can send me the backup to pm and I can check it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5