This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

URGENT: Broken Spacelynk LSS100200 v1.3
Hi we got a customer with a Spacelynk that is dead. No light, maybe due to lightning. 
We got at Logic Machine LM5Lp2 here that is supposed to be used at another site later this month. Can this be used at the site instead? Can I take the memory card and copy its content over or do I have to use an old backup?
Thanks for quick response

on the site knx is used,
there are also 2 hvac on modbus tcp and a PAS600(schneider) with 10 energy measurements
2 hvac on modbus rtu, a net measeurement(schneider) and earth leak instrument on modbus rtu
You can copy all files from the third partition of the original SD card to the LM card. You need Linux for this.
If I dont have linux? Only win pc? Can i send you image with any program?
You can run it using VirtualBox VM.
I have installed it and have opened the usb drives, one with 268 mb storage, bin, data, dev +++ folders and one with apps, download, ftp, storage folders. Which one should I copy over?
Last partition with apps, storage etc. It will be named sda3 or sdb3.
on the apps folder I cant copy as I dont have the rights? All other folder copied sucessfully?
You can copy everything if you switch to superuser (root). Or you can install apps manually afterwards. The configuration is not stored in the apps directory anyway.
(24.08.2022, 08:41)admin Wrote: You can copy everything if you switch to superuser (root). Or you can install apps manually afterwards. The configuration is not stored in the apps directory anyway.

Hi could you please help with the copy. I have been using a couple of hours and cant get it.
But finaly Ubunto is installed and i have opened the termial but have no knowledge how to copy it with su rightsSad
I am now in terminal and need to copy the disk.

Thanks for the quick help. The LM starts and everything looks fine. I will now travel to site and test.
Regarding the POE jumpers. They come from you with POE activated? I would like to NOT use POE but use 24V from terminal. 
Is attached photo right or wrong(this is how it came from you)
I think I have to change them to other position?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

PoE is enabled, move jumpers to UP position to disable it.