This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

User Password
Hello!
I see that users can easily be defined to have access to only selected pages in Visualisation.
Some users might be changed from time to time. And the password should not be a constant.
It is easy for admin-user to change password.
But is there any possibility to make the User themselves change their own password in Visualisation Pages?
Any idea how to script that?
It would ease up the life of our admin user.
I have a different issue related to users. Maybe this is what you want?
(10.10.2016, 14:37)andeug Wrote: I have a different issue related to users. Maybe this is what you want?

Thank you for the suggestion. I saw your Post, when I scanned the forum for answers. Your question is indeed interesting. And I hope you get an answer, I to would like that function: "No user/password from IP-range = LAN" But still a demand for user/password on all other IP = WAN
I want the users to by themselves enter their passwords, so I do not need to handle the changes. Approximately 50 users 

Darth Paul
We have plans to provide "Remember password" option in the next FW version.
(11.10.2016, 06:17)admin Wrote: We have plans to provide "Remember password" option in the next FW version.

+1 for me, I also need this feature!
(11.10.2016, 06:17)admin Wrote: We have plans to provide "Remember password" option in the next FW version.

Hello,

I would like to change password by a visualisation page. Is this option possible in the new FW.

Thank You.
yes user should be able to change his own password
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT