This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Device not responding (LM 5 Lite)
Hello [Image: confused.png]

On the device, LD1 flashes, LD2 does not flash at all. The device does not respond, is there a way to reset the device, I tried through the reset button, it does not help. Regards
Did you try HW factory reset? Press for 10s(LED2 will start flashing red), release then press again for 10 sec(LED will start flashing RED faster) release.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Might be a micro SD card issue. Try replacing it with a new one flashed with recovery image.
(08.09.2022, 11:56)admin Wrote: Might be a micro SD card issue. Try replacing it with a new one flashed with recovery image.

Hi, how do I replace the CD card? Is it an internal part? Thanks
Yes, you have to open the box and on the bottom you see a print with a sd card inserted.

you can follow this manual to make a new sd card.
https://openrb.com/reflash-logicmachine3...-software/
i hope you have a backup?