This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

io.writefile call blocked
Hi

I try to create an emergency light test report. I am getting en error when trying to write the file to the FTP folder in SL. 

The write code is as follows: 
Code:
CSV = rapport .. table.concat(reportBuffer, '\r\n')
result, err = io.writefile ('/home/ftp/' .. reportFile, csv)

I have activated the FTP, and can even log into it with FileZilla, but I am not writing anyting to the storage right now.

Has there been any change to shis function? Do I need to add user and password to the io.writefile? If so, what would be the syntax?
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
Disable "Block unsafe functions in scripts" in Utilities > General configuration.
(16.01.2023, 09:41)admin Wrote: Disable "Block unsafe functions in scripts" in Utilities > General configuration.

Great! That did it.

I got another error now, but that is probably just something in my script, so I will check that out myself...
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool