This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alexa newest Echo Show - Zigbee hub question
Hi everyone, opening a new post due i haven't seen anything about this.

In the last few days, i've tested the latest Alexa Echo Show 10 -> ref: amazon.uk
It works perfectly with the LM app/cloud sync, and it's fast and solid. Hardware too seems to be excellent, with the smart camera that can follow you up, a great display and a great sound. But the awesome thing i've noticed is that this device got a built-in Zigbee hub. I've tested two devices that didn't worked to be paired with Zigbee LM5 app, but Alexa built-in hub paired them in his eco-system and works great.

So now here is the question: Is there anyway i can control, or view the status, or better assign group address, for this devices paired with the Alexa Echo?

I didn't find a way to reach it via LM/Alexa app but i think that the connection between Alexa and LM working already perfectly, in both the direction. I'm using it on lamp or temperature and working great.
So i think that, due "the connection is already opened" there would be a way to do this. But i really don't know. 

If you know something about this, please let me know.
BR
No it is not, Alexa is a one way communication. You say command and it is sent to LM and this is all.
What zigbee devices are you talking about?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
This two:

Relay 2 Channel

Relay 1 Channel
These are not Zigbee only WiFi, There are other versions which are Zigbee and it should work. At last the single version.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5