This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Object Log
Hello,

Can I display the Object Log in a screen visible in the scada-vis user window as possible for schedule?
See this: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=2472
Thanks, I didn't find it with the search engine, but is there an option to see it exactly as it is in the server with a username and a filter for all objects?
No option for filtering at the moment.
And how can I make a button to download the logs of the computer on which it is open and view them as csv?
Alternative to Export all logsĀ but in preview.
Create logs.lp file and upload via FTP using apps login to user directory.
Code:
<?
require('apps')
dofile('/lib/genohm-scada/web/objectlogs/csv.lua')
(20.10.2022, 07:47)admin Wrote: Create logs.lp file and upload via FTP using apps login to user directory.
Code:
<?
require('apps')

Sorry admin, but I didn't understand you. logs.lp can also be created with a script, right? Then I have to run the code with a script?
Run this once:
Code:
io.writefile('/www/user/logs.lp', [[
<?
require('apps')
]])
(20.10.2022, 11:25)admin Wrote: Run this once:
Code:
io.writefile('/www/user/logs.lp', [[
<?
require('apps')
]])

Are you going to do a tutorial soon I have too many vague things?