This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic shortcuts
Is there any possibility, how to add widget on main page which will open another Mosaic page? Shortcuts?

Thank you
Did you try using option 'Show navigation on Main page' ? You can add a icon to this buttons.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(21.10.2022, 07:32)Daniel Wrote: Did you try using option 'Show navigation on Main page' ? You can add a icon to this buttons.

Hi client wants to show function block container on main page for example Lights, climate etc....
Sorry it is not clear what you need.
Ctrl+F5
(21.10.2022, 14:41)Daniel Wrote: Sorry it is not clear what you need.
Widget/button, which open another webpage on click.... basically.
There is HTML widget where you can build it yourself in HTML but this will work only locally.
Ctrl+F5
(24.10.2022, 08:21)Daniel Wrote: There is HTML widget where you can build it yourself in HTML but this will work only locally.

Can you pls give me any Example?

My client wants to change little bit order of the mosaic structure. So i need to have possiblity to make widget which will open another page (room) in Mosaic structure.

Thank you.